The past few months have been absolutely spectacular with a steady flow of friends and family visiting us here in Thailand. We can’t believe that our time in Chiang Mai will soon be coming to an end, but we still have many adventures ahead of us.
Here is a peak at what we have coming up next:
- Sarah’s family will be joining us in Thailand for 2 weeks in the second half of April. We will celebrate Songkran, trek the northern mountains, and relax on the beach in Ao Nang.
- SONGKRAN! The 3 day Thai New Year celebration is the biggest water fight in the world and we will be celebrating in Chiang Mai, the heart of the party.
- NEPAL Our good friends Brandon and Anne from Yoga Nomads will be meeting us in Kathmandu in the beginning of May and we will embark on an epic 3 week trek on the Annapurna Circuit in the Himalayas. Along the way we will be able to view 7 of the top 10 tallest mountains in the world. Can’t Wait!
- MYANMAR After years of isolation, Myanmar is finally open to tourism and we will be taking advantage of being in the region by spending 3 weeks in the mystical country
- VIETNAM We will make this our final stop and plan to spend 2-3 weeks going north to south stopping in historic cities and beautiful beaches.
Then…. Back in the US of A! After almost a year traveling and living in SE Asia we are planning on being back home to celebrate the 4th of July with our Families in the summer of 2014.